5 Major Gambling innovations that are likely to arrive in 2020
In this article you will get 5 major gambling innovations. Gambling is a widely popular industry and its revenue is expected to reach nearly $525 billion by the year 2023. However, with the arrival of a few technological innovations, that number is likely to skyrocket to an unprecedented level. In this post, we will take a look at five major gambling innovations that are likely to arrive in the year 2020.
- Virtual Reality: – There is a strong market for Virtual Reality Casinos. In fact, many such casinos have already begun in the United Kingdom and in Australia. Playstation VR, and Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Rift have created some of the finest Virtual reality gears that bring new life into the gambling game. Although there are few glitches at the present moment, the technology shows tremendous potential in the foreseeable future. When playing online casinos with Virtual reality, the participants can play at the comfort of their homes.With the virtual reality, the users will not only be able to play the casino games but can also roam around the casino as if they are really present at the place. They can walk around, pour drinks, smoke the cigars. This makes the casino experience extremely lively.
- Mobile Gambling games: – There has been a stupendous rise in the mobile gaming industry. Reports estimate that mobile gaming earns revenue of nearly $40 billion and the number is going to reach a whooping level within just a few years.This prompted the gambling industry to step also into the mobile gaming platform. As a result, there are many gambling games available on the mobile platform. The use of AI and VRs are likely to improve the mobile gambling experience in a big manner.
- The arrival of cryptocurrencies: – Bitcoin, first developed by Satoshi Nakamoto, the alleged founder has opened up immense scenarios for instant payment across the globe.
- Increase in the number of female gamblers: – Number of female members are playing casino gambling than ever before. It is estimated that nearly 45% of gamblers are the female ones. This has called the gambling industry to develop casino games by keeping their female players in mind. This does not mean that male players are prohibited to sign up on specific female-oriented casino websites. It is just that the game will appeal more to the female players.
- Lots of Analytics: – When gambling becomes an addiction, that’s when the problem arises. Unfortunately, people need an external source to remind them of the heavy risk of losing. And this is where Data science and analytics will come in. There is analytical software that analyzes the gaming style of the users and warns them of losing a substantial amount by determining a risk score.
The gambling industry which is subjected to countless legal barriers, saw an invasion of Bitcoin payments as it promotes anonymity for the users. The use of Bitcoin in the gambling industry is expected to rise in billions by the year 2020.